- In a large bowl, combine the beef, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Preheat the grill for approximately 5 minutes to high heat.
- Divide the beef mixture into 8 equally sized balls.
- Remember to place the drip tray at the bottom of the grill.
- Serve the hamburgers on rolls with toppings and sides.
How long do you cook turkey burgers on a George Foreman Grill?
- In a large bowl mix ground turkey, egg, worchestershire sauce, soup mix, and spices together. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Form into 6 patties. Spray George Foreman Grill with butter spray and cook for approx. 15-20 minutes.
How long does it take to cook a burger on a George Foreman grill?
Burgers take only 2-1/2 to 3 minutes for medium rare. If you like them more on the well done side, grill for up to 5 minutes.
Do you flip burgers on George Foreman grill?
There’s no need to flip the burgers. The Foreman grill cooks the top and bottom at the same time.
What temperature do you cook hamburgers on a George Foreman grill?
1. George Foreman grill Cooking time and Temperature control of Fish & Meat related recipes
|Dishes/Food||Cooking Times(mins)||Digital Temp.|
|Boneless/Lean Steak||7-8 min (medium rare)||375`F|
|Burgers (Ground Beef Patties)||Cook for 6 – 8 minutes.||375`F|
|Lamb and Pork Chops||6-8 minutes||375`F|
|Fish Fillets||2-3 minutes||350`F|
11 more rows