Instructions Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add salt and pepper to the salmon. Place the salmon skin face down in a non-stick pan or non-stick pan with an oven-resistant handle. Cook until the salmon boils for about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with roasted parsley, almonds and zucchini as needed.
How does Gordon Ramsay cook salmon in a pan?
Heat a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
Add the olive oil and gently place the salmon into the pan, skin-side down.
Cook for 6-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove the fish to rest on a plate while you assemble the soup.
How do you bake salmon without drying it out?
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Run your finger across the salmon fillets to check for bones.
- Brush the salmon fillets all over with the olive oil.
- Bake the salmon until opaque and cooked through, and internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
How do you cook salmon fillet Jamie Oliver?
How do I prepare salmon for cooking?
Remove the skin from the salmon, if you prefer to cook it skinless.
- Place the fillet on a cutting board with the skin side down. Sprinkle one end of the salmon with salt to make the fish less slippery.
- Discard the skin or, save it to use in other recipes. Some people enjoy making crispy salmon skin for salads or sushi.