To Direct Grill Corn
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove husks and silk from corn. Brush each piece with olive oil.
- Place corn directly on the grill and cook 10-15 minutes turning occasionally.
- Remove from grill and serve with butter, salt & pepper to taste.
28 jun. 2019
What is the easiest way to cook corn?
- Directions Place ear of corn in a microwave oven and cook on high for 2 minutes; flip corn over and cook on high until kernels are hot and steaming, another 2 minutes. Advertisement Place corn ear on a cutting board, using a pot holder or folded kitchen towel, and cut off the bottom of the ear, exposing 1/4 to 1/2 inch of kernels.
When grilling corn do you leave the husk on?
Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender when pierced with a paring knife.
Remove the husks and eat on the cob or remove the kernels.
Serve with the BBQ Butter and/or Herb Butter.
Spread over the corn while hot.
Do you have to Remove silk from corn before grilling?
Corn on the cob can be grilled in the husk. An optional step is to peel back the husk and remove the silk strands from the cob, but you can also grill the cobs without removing the silk. To keep the husk from burning or catching fire, it’s a good idea to soak your corn for 15 minutes to 1 hour before grilling.
How long should you soak corn before grilling?
Place the ears of corn into the pot, and allow to soak at least 30 minutes but no longer than 8 hours. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Remove the corn from the soak and grill the ears, turning every 2 to 3 minutes to cook the kernels on all sides.
How long should I boil corn?
Bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Add the peeled corn on the cob. Cover and return to a boil. Cook for 5-7 minutes.
Is Corn better grilled or boiled?
The best way to cook corn is on the grill, and I have a few tricks that you can use to make the Ultimate Corn on the Cob. Boiling, microwaving, and steaming make tender, juicy corn. But grilled corn is muuuuch more flavorful. Yes, it is a bit chewier, but I don’t mind.
How do you know when corn is done on the grill?
Place on the grill. Cook the ears for 8 to 10 minutes, turning them frequently. You can tell the corn’s done by pulling back the foil a little; the kernels will be plump and will look almost steamed or boiled.