How long do you cook chicken on the charcoal grill?
- How Long to Grill Chicken Breast Parts and Pieces: Chicken breast half, skinless and boneless Weight: 6 to 8 ounces Grilling Type: Direct Grilling Time: 15 to 18 minutes Doneness: 165°F
How do you cook drumsticks on a gas grill?
- Heat the grill to 350F.
- Toss the chicken drumsticks in Steve’s Basic BBQ Rub. Place on the grill and cook for 10 minutes.
- Use tongs to turn the drumsticks over and cook another 10 minutes.
- Brush with BBQ sauce and flip the drumsticks again.
- Remove from the grill and brush one more time with BBQ sauce.
What temperature do you grill drumsticks?
Chicken drumsticks, like all chicken, should generally be grilled over medium heat on the grill. That would be a surface temperature of about 450 degrees and will take 30 to 35 minutes.
How do you know when chicken drumsticks are done?
How long does it take to grill chicken legs on a charcoal grill?
Place your chicken drumsticks on the direct heat side of your grill and cook them for 30-35 minutes. Flip them every 5-7 minutes until the internal temp of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Get saucy!